Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Begin at the Beginning

Those who know me are well aware that I am a veritable fountain of meaningless, useless and mind numbing information.
Like any good story I'll begin at the beginning.... I was an odd child. I had a round belly, high voice and I had my birthday parties at museums. Told you I was odd. I grew up in a sizable family full of love, compassion and understanding. All of which was implemented by well-meaning parents. Yet with 4 sons and 2 daughters my folks didn't exactly have it easy. They were perpetually torn in different directions. We(the children) didn't do much to make life any easier on them. I personally credit their silver hair or lack thereof to my deviant antics. As the youngest son, you find ways of getting attention. So much so there was a lock named after me. I always was an adventurer. In hindsight though I really did receive my fair share. Exceptional parents are often under appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment